JScan Documentation Project¶
As JScan is growing bigger and bigger, with more features and more suported vehicles, we decided to initiate this documentation project. As time passes, we hope this evolves to become the main source of knowledge about adaptations, diagnostics and maintenance procedures enabled in the app.
- Getting Started
- What is a license for?
- How does a license work?
- How much does a license cost?
- How do I buy a license?
- Can I transfer my license to another car?
- Can I transfer my license to another device?
- I changed the phone and I don’t have the token - what now?
- I can’t log in / lost my password!
- JScan doesn’t accept my payment!
- I bought a license, but nothing happened!!! What next?!
- Quick Diagnostic
- Advanced Scan
- Trail View / Drag View
- Modifying your vehicle
- TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitor System
- DRL - Daytime Running Lights setup
- LED Lights / Indicators setup
- Tire Size change
- Key Programming - BETA
- NAG1 tranmission reset & learning
- Throttle Body (ETC) Relearn
- Adaptive Cruise Control Calibration
Downloading the docs¶
It is possible to download the whole documentation for off-line use - see the bottom left corner (click on Read the Docs with the book icon), but be aware that this documentation is being constantly updated.